1. Kadyn has reached her giggly stage. I love to hear and see her giggle... it's the cutest thing! It almost sounds like a normal person's hiccup and she does a bunch at a time, her smile is as big as can be... really adorable.
2. I was in a rush the other night trying to get all 3 girls (well 4 including me) out the door. As I was hurrying to get Kacey's coat on, she smiled and looked into my eyes and said, "Mommy I love you."
3. The Salvation Army people stand outside of Wal-Mart ringing the bell for donations, and everytime we walk out of the store the girls give something. The lady-who probably knows us by now- lets Kylie ring the bell, and Kylie rung it and said thank you and told her to hold on so she could give it to her sister to ring also. So cute, she really always looks out for her sister. Thank goodness she'll be in school when Kacey goes to Kindergarten (I know, long time off) because it gives me peace of mind.
4. Date Night Saturday- I love the anticipation to something fun. My sweet husband (who is a closet "vampire/werewolf saga" fan, that's okay dear I'm a Redskins fan by marriage... you can be a Twilight fan by marriage) is taking me to see my movie yet again -- don't ask how many times I've seen it. Super excited about dinner and a movie date night!
*this next one is just random and (sadly) really exciting!
5. I got gas for $1.68, filled up the van for $25. Now it's been a while since it's been that cheap... that's awesome! (for all of you who are going to tell me gas is cheaper where you live, I know I know. Las Vegas does a tourist tax of about $.25 a gallon, too bad all the locals have to pay the tourist tax also. It's the price we pay to live in the city that never sleeps :) but we have no state tax so I can't complain)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Posted by Nicole at 5:36 AM