Saturday, January 24, 2009
Posted by Nicole at 11:10 AM
Thursday, January 22, 2009
1. Slobbery, wet baby kisses. Along with the times that Kadyn just finds any piece of my skin and starts sucking away. She's actually doing it right now to my arm while I type, it's so cute.
2. I'm going to jinx myself, I dare not mention it... I'll say it in a whisper, so read it softly... no car troubles. We haven't replaced the brakes in my van in a while -I go through those things. I know, I've completely jinxed myself.
3. My girls have been giving me longer spurts to sleep. I usually only get 3 hours at at time. Nighttime can be busy in our house, Kacey talks in her sleep... she can have full-blown out conversations and sometimes she even gets mad and yells (at first it freaked Matthew and I out, now we're used to it)... Kadyn, well she's still a baby so it's expected for her to wake up... but they all have been sleeping so well! I've been sleeping ALL night for quite a few days in a row!
4. Enrichment tonight, fun girl's night out!!!
5. Warmer weather, specifically because it lessens the laundry loads. With the cold, my girls have on undershirts, long sleeve shirts with sweaters or hoodies on top, socks for the day, socks for nighttime, big jammies... all that stuff day by day adds up to a massive laundry pile. With warmer weather, flip flops, shirt and shorts... no big bulky jeans to wash. As I'm folding all my many loads of laundry, I'm anticipating that warmer weather right around the corner!!!!
Posted by Nicole at 6:33 AM
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Posted by Nicole at 5:53 PM
Kylie told Yaya that she's going to have little brother. My mom prodded her with some questions, so Kylie spilled her "knowledge." Apparently, he's going to grow in my tummy when Kadyn is able to walk. He's going to have yellow hair like her and blue eyes. She's very troubled though because she doesn't know what his name should be. Yaya told her not to worry about that yet... we have some time (because I'm not even close to being pregnant). So my mom told me about it, and I've been asking Kylie questions. She gives me the exact same answers although she added that I'll have him when Kadyn's 2 years old. Somebody should have explained to her that I am quite done thank you!
* I just realized something. Has nothing to do with Kylie's little epiphany. Kacey will have nearly the exact same wardrobe for the next 3+ years. Because everything Kacey has now, Kylie has and Kacey will soon grow into. I knew that in a round-about way, but it never fully dawned on me. Kinda funny. Poor girl's gonna get sick of her clothes. It's rough being the middle child.
Posted by Nicole at 8:23 AM