We are most likely sitting in the hospital with Nicole in labor or with a new baby! It is a full moon and we ate lunch at On the Border! Go figure!
More to come!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Playing outside when we came home... love this cooler (upper 80's) weather!
Posted by Nicole at 12:28 PM
Thursday, September 11, 2008
1. The cute things kids say~ Kylie told her soccer coach today that Heavenly Father was going to make her grow up big and strong just like her Daddy. (I apparently am not big and strong, she tells me that I'll grow up someday too like Daddy and be able to ride the big rides)
2. Naptime and sleep at night, for my kids and for me... I love that they come daily.
3. Mail. It seems so minor, I love getting the mail. I got a package delivered today, love that!
4. Continued potty training success, not 100% but yesterday we were at Sam's Club and Kacey went there!!! It was a sight to see, me- big belly and all- holding onto her because our tushies don't touch public toilets, yelling, "YAH!" as Kylie's desperately trying to come in the stall to see her sister's victory. :)
5. Yes, I'm still alive... still blogging, no hospital yet. Matthew knows he has to post as soon as something exciting happens. But for now, I keep telling myself that I'm glad to still be pregnant so she can keep gaining weight and I can still be thankful for sleep. Although really I could have killed my DR after my stress test Monday when he said he'd either see me at the hospital this week--- me going on my own, only dilated to a 2, yeah right Dr. Kahle, come on now---- or he'd see me in a week and WE WOULD schedule induction. I guess for now he's more concerned with her gaining more weight than my amniotic fluid being low. SO I'm telling myself how thankful I am that she has the opportunity to gain more weight since he thinks she's measuring a little small. Thankful to still be pregnant, thankful to still be pregnant.... maybe if I keep repeating it...
AND I have one more...
I'm the opposite of a procrastinator, which is probably worse sometimes. You give me a year to do something, I'll have to get it done now. We're planning a vacation in the quite distant future, and I made some tentative reservations because I'd been monitoring rates and it appeared they'd dropped that day. WOW, now it's like $100+ more. Go me!!!!
Posted by Nicole at 1:30 PM
Monday, September 8, 2008
Not that this is a particularly good picture of me, but can we give a sigh of relief... this should be/will be my last Sunday pregnant!!!
Again, hopefully the last picture of just the 4 of us!!! :)
Posted by Nicole at 8:34 AM