So much fun... love Black Friday deals!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Posted by Nicole at 7:07 AM
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Here's our feast, I'm so full and it's been over 5 hours since we ate. Ugh.
I really enjoy cooking our Thanksgiving meal. We had: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, German potatoes, stuffing (courtesy of my dad, his stuffing is the best), sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, corn, carrots, peas, lima beans (gross, Matthew's the only one who eats them), cornbread, strawberry muffins, rolls, cranberry sauce, cranberry/pineapple pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie. I think that's all... my parents didn't even take leftovers home, my fridge is full... good thing we have Aaron here. He's a great garbage disposal.
SO YEAH, I'm stuffed!
Posted by Nicole at 5:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Today I'm thankful for:
1. A beautiful home that's cool in the summer and warm in the winter, yummy food (I love to cook Thanksgiving dinner), a hot hubby (who's started reading New Moon with me) and 3 beautiful babies who let me sleep a majority of the night. What else could I ask for!
2. Sweet baby Kadyn who's satisfied with all that I do. She's so easy, so content, just happy to be held and loved. And I'm so grateful that she'll never remember how many times I've mistakenly called her Kacey :) The unconditional love a baby has to her mother, so sweet and wonderful... nothing like it.
3. Cheap gas. We've lived in Vegas for nearly 4 years, never have we seen it under $2.25. Not that I drive anywhere far, not that I fill up often enough that it even matters, but seeing gas at $1.90 just makes me happy!
4. Uncle Aaron's visit. He's become a regular guest for Thanksgiving since he's been up at BYU. I love it when he comes down. First of all, the girls adore him. Second of all, he eats like you wouldn't believe. I'm Italian, it makes me happy when I see people eat. And he eats anything and likes it... Matthew is the pickiest eater (so are our children).
5. Our Disneyland trip is next week, yippeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love Disneyland when it's decorated for Christmas.
*now it's time for me to get my turkey going... dinner at noon, movies at 3!*
Posted by Nicole at 6:00 AM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I'm so happy, going AGAIN tonight to see Twilight with my most favorite woman in the whole wide world....
My Momma :)
(ps- To completely embarrass my husband... if we didn't need him to stay at home with the girls, he'd go see it again too! It's alright babe, real men sparkle)
Posted by Nicole at 6:45 AM