Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

So it was barely 90 yesterday, we had no clue what to do. Saturday is "family pool day," and the pool went from 92 degrees to 80... it was freezing so that was out!!! So we took the girls to the park to play and have a picnic. (no worries, we were able to get in the pool at about 4:30... the water had warmed back up to 90)Kacey was more interested in the picnic than playing frisbee.Pretty girls, I can't wait until Kadyn can stand and walk. I have so many pictures of the 2 older girls, I can't wait until I can tell all 3 to go stand by the tree so I can take a picture.

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Nice, you had a major cool down there as well! It was only like 70 here. The Gaither's and the Manuele's came up and we were able to see them this weekend. They were all freezing.:)

Mikki said...

What a great way to spend a Saturday! We had a picnic of sorts on our front lawn. Ashley made the sandwiches. Love PB&J!

thepainterfamily said...

my favorite part about this post is that 80 degree water is freezing! haha!

That's what happens when you live in a HOT place for a long time! This summer my friends wanted to go swimming when it was only 78 degrees outside. I said they were CRAZY...it was FREEZING. And then they looked at ME like I was crazy. I guess I spent a lot time in Houston.