Monday, August 10, 2009

WHOA, flashback!

I can't believe someone took pictures of this... way way back when, like '03 I think.... Matthew's youngest brother Aaron (who we're trying to marry off, hint hint) was in a dunk contest at BYU. And, if you marry a BOYD or even know a BOYD than you know that once a BOYD enters a dunk contest, a BOYD must win the said dunk contest. Creativity is always a factor in winning, so I think (if memory serves me correctly) Matthew came up with this little number for Aaron.
***That's me, Kaylan, and Amy laying on the ground being "dunked" over. Aaron made the basket, and cleared us-- I know Amy was thankful about that since she's on the end where he'd be landing... :)And he won the dunk contest! :)

4 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

awesome.

you mean 2003 is a flashback!!?? Seems like yesterday! :)

The Foulgers said...

You are one brave lady to lay on the floor for him. I'd be terrified that he's land one me.

Brad and Amanda said...

that is too funny! Everyone looks so young... Brad sure looks a lot thinner :) haha

Adam and Samantha said...

I just watched the video of that in PA a Judys house...it's a funny video...aaron has it...can you email me that picture of everyone?...it wouldn't allow me to download it.