Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

Let the gluttony begin... seriously this year was overboard.
I say every year that we did too much and I vow to take it easier next year... never happens.
***********

Santa came by our house around 10:30 Wed night (only took 2 hours for wrapping- amazing how quick I can be once I get going). We were tracking Santa on the computer and the girls knew they needed to fall asleep fast.

*******************
Christmas morning flew by in a whirlwind, we were up at 7 am. Thank you Kacey, she's always up at 7 and she always wakes everyone up. Opening presents was slightly chaotic, wrapping paper everywhere, everyone talking, Christmas music on in the background. It was fun, then all of a sudden it was 12:30 pm. Crazy.
Highlights:
Kylie's favorite gift: Pink digital camera. She'd taken nearly 200 pictures just in the morning, she won't put the camera down.


Kacey's favorite gift: Pony that links to the TV for learning games.


Kadyn's favorite gift: unknown, she's just happy to be apart of the group

But for argument sake, we'll say the doorway playhouse. In another few months, she'll be pulling herself up and this will be exciting for her.


My favorite gift: The massive dollhouse my parents bought for the girls, it's so awesome! I can't wait until the girls go to bed and I can have it all to myself. They got every single accessory for the furniture and the SUV. WOW!

Matthew's favorite gift: The gift I had to wait for all day Christmas Eve to sign for, from FedEx, his surprise ticket to the Rose Bowl. Row 5, I should be nominated for the Wife of the Year Award!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

7 comments:

Missy said...

WOW! You are wife of the year. Is he going to the game with someone?
I love the door way playhouse, cute idea.
The puppy's name is Max. I will like him a little more when he is potty trained and not so cold outside so I don't have to freeze my bum off waiting for him to go potty!!

dadTB said...

Merry Christmas from the Big East!

We were at Uncle Jim's when the call from Las Vegas came through... Didn't get to say "Hi!" this year. What's up 'wit dat?'

I celebrated my 54th birthday on Christmas Day! Man, am I getting old(er). :-) Still the youngest among-us brothers, Matt!

Aaron , Denny, and Judy were heading back to the hospital after unwrapping presents to see Grandpa Rittenhouse who was in the hopsital.

Prayers especially go out to him and Grandma Rittenhouse.

Love,
Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom

KKandKoKo said...

Oh yeah! I definitely nominate you for wife of the year!! That was a good gift...Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Adam and Samantha said...

Christmas looked like a lot of fun! Nice present for Matthew I bet he LOVED it! Kayden is getting so big, she is a cutie, just like her sisters!!

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get Kylie’s digital camera? We want to get one for Anwen w/ her Christmas money?

And the Massive Doll House would’ve been my favorite! I would’ve been gone for 2.5 days only to reappear for mac & cheese

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.