2. Kylie knows the concept of jail. Not sure how or why, I never told her about it. But there's no cartoons there or toys... only a bed and sink, and they wear black stripes like a zebra.
3. I was pulling into the garage, and I let my mom get out on the passanger side beforehand so I can get close to the garage cabinets, so there's enough room for Matthew's car (it's a tight squeeze). Kacey freaked out when Yaya took Kadyn out of the car. "That's my Kadyn! Don't take Baby Kadyn!" She was really upset, it was funny.
5. Last night for the first time, we did curlers in Kylie's hair. It was fun and when I took it out she said she had hair like Kacey. She's been prancing around today like a princess. She's been going around saying that she's adorable. My only concern is that she's going to want to do it everyday, and I don't know if I have the energy for that!
6. We walked into the house the other day, Kylie sat on the bottom step, took her shoes off, began rubbing her feet and said, "My feet are killing me!" Maybe it was her annoyed tone, I don't know... I could not stop laughing!
7. My tile grout annoys the living daylight out of me! (apparently no one else notices it, but it bugs me like you wouldn't believe!) I had Stanley Steemer come out for an estimate... HELLO, I mean I do have a lot of tile, but seriously, I don't think I spend that much on Christmas let alone spend it for cleaning grout (that will eventually get dirty again). So I sat myself down and for 2.5 hours, I scrubbed with a toothbrush and a baking soda mixture.
I'm only halfway done, I assume another 2.5 hours to go... (see how much it bothers me!) But the end result is worth it~ for me.