1. That Kylie's in a great Preschool. I love what she learns, I love that she's so excited to go - I hope that sets the trend for her enjoying school in general. AND I've had Kylie in a crummy preschool before we moved to this end of LV, so I KNOW the difference. The difference between Mrs. Tate and the other preschool teacher she had for just a few months is like night and day! (and I'm thankful that Tate might might might do it next year which would be for Kacey!)
2. That I have a great Vet. Seems simple enough, but my Vet is really awesome. Today- Oct 16th- marks 2 years to the day that Maggie first experienced her seizuring episode. I was frantic, I didn't know what to do, it was scary to watch her seize. I was post partum with Kacey and an emotional wreck as I'm trying to carry my 75 pound dog down the steps and get her into the van. Anyway, my Vet was the best. I heard him in the back room, at first encouraging then forcing 2 other doctors (one to drive, one to administer meds to Maggie) to drive my dog to the specialist for me as I followed in my car. I realized that he did this because he thought I'd kill myself and my dog if she seizured while I was driving. (Matthew was in PHX on business) I thought for sure Maggie had hit her 9th life and that was it, but she's still ticking 2 years later!
3. That shots are over. I'm surprised you all didn't hear us with Dr. Santos on Tuesday afternoon. All 3 girls screaming their heads off, Matthew and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. But everyone's good, no reactions from the shots. All is well, SO GLAD it's over!
4. Matthew's speaking in church on Sunday, just him... not me. (Not that I said no, they only asked him) Now I have to manage all 3 girls on my own as he sits up front... but I'm thinking it's worth it to not have to speak :)
5. Last but very not least, today also marks the 9th year since my baptism: Oct 16, 1999. :) I'm very grateful for that decision. I think I was at a fork in the road as to where I could go with my life, and I'm very grateful for the path that I chose. I know it was perfect for me, and I look at my life now and think how different things could have been if I hadn't of made that choice. I'M SO GLAD THAT I DID! I know that's the reason for my happiness and my many, many blessings!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Nicole at 1:05 PM