Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy and Me!

My sweet friend Anna had a Mommy and Me! shoot this past Saturday in honor of Mother's Day. She is such a talented photographer, and I'm pressuring her to do the same thing for Father's Day :) Here's the link to her website so you can see the lovely pictures she took of me and my girls:

http://annarasmussen.instaproofs.com/collection.php?event=50968

(you might be prompted to enter your email address to access it... for extended family, you can even buy prints directly from her on her site also)

4 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

nicole, these are so precious! you will totally treasure these pics! I wish I had more of me with my kiddos!

Kata said...

so so cute! You are so stinkin skinny! YOu carry that baby so well!

The High Family- said...

Those are such cute pictures. You really will cherish those forever. You are all so photogenic!

Heather said...

they are great pictures!! Now I'm totally kicking myself that I didn't go!!