Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kloey's First Birthday

I know I'm not alone in saying, I can't believe it's been a year ALREADY!  It blows my mind to think last year we were running in and out of stress tests and doctors visits, monitoring little Kloey.  And here she is 1 year later, happy and by far the easiest baby we've  had! 

So to celebrate her birthday, we decided to do a summer theme... super cute!
 I love the progression pictures, you see what it was like as we go along.  The cupcake was a huge hit.  Matthew thought we should give her the yellow one.  I disagreed, I liked the hot pink... needless to say, she's still stained hot pink :)

 She's thinking, "come on and give me it!!!"







 She was so happy and giggley, she loves the birthday song!
 Cupcakes were a huge hit by all... (as you can see, we did a pool party!) LOL
 Kylie kept going after the center cake, which the cupcakes were all around.
 Kylie reading a birthday card... Kloey obviously very excited by the new disney outfit she received.  Just like me, loves clothes!!!