One of my good friends started this on her blog, and I really think it's a good idea- so I'm going to do it too. I feel like I have so many little things that happen throughout the week that I'm thankful for and I want to acknowledge them... and funny how when I'm looking, I seem to notice more and more of those special, little things. :)
So here goes... Five things I am thankful for this week...
1. A fixed shower in our second master bedroom -well the shower is obviously in the bathroom in that bedroom... it actually broke at a perfect time, before our plumber friend moved to Ohio.
2. Extra hands for holding and loving my little ones this past weekend. It gave me a few more relaxing moments to enjoy my meal when we went out to eat or to actually look at things when we went shopping.
3. Normal looking ankles this far along in pregnancy... 3 girl pregnancies and this is a first for me.
4. A sweet compliment that Sheri Mohlman gave me on Sunday, it's really kept me cheery and smiling all week! :) (thanks girl)
*LAST BUT NOT LEAST*
5. Daddy/Daughter time! No lie, I noticed a difference (stronger bond) in their relationship after 2 solid days of just them one-on-one. I didn't expect that, it's truly wonderful.
Come back next Thursday for more, and I challenge anyone who wants to do it--- and who remembers--- to do it too... spread the gratitude... THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!