Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekly Round-Up

Let's hope this makes it here by Easter, I just bought it this morning. (ps- sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap on Monday... will post pictures, can't wait to see how it goes!)
It's going to be better than the girls playing in all the rocks in our flower beds in the backyard. There's sand on one side and water on the other- looks pretty cool! *****************
Girls Night Out This is from 2 weeks ago (I swiped it off Nicole Bell's Blog if you're thinking deja vu), but it was a super fun night for her birthday at Cheesecake Factory. It's such a fun group of girls, everyone sharing food, eating off everyone else's plates, sharing dessert. I'm scarred for life... Shalisse, I can't believe you don't like whip cream!??... Anyway I got home, fell asleep for about an hour and a half... and Kacey threw up all night long. Good times. I was so tired I had to miss our exclusive Twilight Party the next night... (I know, it was that bad!!!)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

We had one of those tables a few years ago. The kids loved it.

Zac and Kaylan said...

I swear I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! Zac was sick with a cough, then Haley and then Kori. You look fabulous I must say! Zac would be proud of Kylie with the soccer skills! I hope to see him coach Haley or Kori one day. I hope date night went good! Poor Kacey, the flu bug just loves visit her doesn't it? I watched Twilight last night and loved it so much more the second time. It really is a great version of the book! I hope you didn't get sick and that no one else is getting sick either. Take Care!