Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. When Kacey says, "Mommy, I love you." Or "Mommy, you're so pretty." She says it with such heart. Not sure if it's the sweetness of her words or her angelic little voice, but I love it.
2. When Kadyn looks at me like I'm the only person in the whole wide world that she wanted to see.
3. When I yell for Kylie to come and help because I'm in the shower and Kadyn's falling to the side (soon to be off) of her little bouncy seat.... and Kylie saves the day!
4. I got the smell out of my carpet -my house is 80% tile downstairs... where does Kylie throw up??? The carpet. Smell's out, it was driving me crazy... however it still doesn't look right. I cleaned it so well that the carpet that wasn't stained now looks bad. Never ending.
5. I got a 30 ... (30% off Kohls that is!) Spring dresses for everyone... well not Daddio.

4 comments:

Jared and Kari said...

Hey, tell me how you get your header to be so cute! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't figure it out!

thepainterfamily said...

#3 has me excited! I really hope I find a "good helper" in Zach! :)

The Foulgers said...

I swear kids always know how to throw-up on the carpet. It's the same at my house. I'm glad you got the smell out though, that's the worst.
Isn't it great when you have older kids that can be such big helpers. I often wonder how I did it when my first two were little.

Mikki said...

Wanna' come clean my carpet next???
Sweet coupon for Kohls. I'm hoping for a sweet tax return so I can go do some clothes shopping.