Sunday, March 8, 2009

Manrichment

Pictures from the big event!

Friday night, my house was turned into Guy Heaven- due to a minor building scheduling conflict/situation. HOWEVER, when I woke up Saturday morning my house was perfectly back to normal... so I was happy.
Now question, I'm Enrichment Leader... when we plan Enrichments, they're uplifting and spiritual... however the Elders Quorum activites are hmmm... well, there was a prayer on the food, so I guess that can be considered spiritual :) There was a great turn-out and from the noise I heard upstairs, everyone was having a blast... so I guess that's really all that mattered.

*******
Gaming Madness! There were even awards given out at the end... Matthew got gold glitter all over himself making them (real men sparkle!)

They set up a projecter having dual screens in my living room and my dining room... I think allowing 8 people to play at a time.



The Wii was in my family room.

I think PS3 was in the toy room.


This was the sight all evening....

Plenty of man food, I sampled everything :) *nice perk to it being at my house

(nothing sweet though, you can tell women didn't plan it)

The only downside with all the MAN food, was all night while I was trying to sleep there were too many smells... too many overpowering greasy smells all mixing together... ugh, made me sick. I had to air out the downstairs in the morning. My garage got turned into a game room. Every now and again I would hear PING from a ball hitting my cabinets :) I was just glad that wasn't in my house!




*Next Manrichment is the Pinewood Derby ~for men. Should be exciting. Let's hope that one's not at my house too!!!! :)

No comments: