Saturday, February 28, 2009

Updates

A new week, new bug! Poor Kylie, she's got the stomach bug. Not pretty.
It's just knocked her flat on her back today. We laid on the couch together and watched way more SpongeBob than I'd care to admit. (I'm bound to get it next but all she wanted to do was cuddle, so what was I going to do?! Poor girl, but she's a trooper. We took a picture of her about 10 times this evening and this was the best we could get)


So far these little love bugs are doing fine... (knock on wood)

***********

Matthew's Post is next about his new camera. Can you believe he didn't get a chance to check the blog all day to find out about it? He called me (nearly 6 hours after I posted it) on his way home from work... telling me how great his numbers are at work and how he deserved something extraordinary for his success. He had NO idea! Needless to say, he was shocked when he found out he was actually going to get something. (usually I tell him to go pick himself up a milkshake from McD on his way home)

3 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Poor Kylie! I hate being sick! All I ever want is someone to hold me too! She still looks cute even though she feels horrible!

Mikki said...

Poor little girl! Hope it doesn't make its rounds around the house.

What an awesome wife you are to get hubs a new camera. That's so sweet!!

The Foulgers said...

I hope the rest of you don't get the sickness! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. The camera takes great pictures. I love the one of the flowers, the colors are amazing!