Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Pictures

I had to grab my camera this morning while Kylie was in our bathroom getting ready. I heard her say, "Mom, I always color in the lines." So I looked up and lo and behold this is what I found.


Other children refer to coloring books, not my kid... she means her nails! :)


My favorite was when I told her to get her tights, I always help her get them on because she'd just yank them up with no tact whatsoever... and they'll rip. So I always help her do it. Well, her tights were on the floor so I told her to bring them over... she used her toes to grab them and walk, obviously because her nails are wet.

I just loved this one, Kacey's holding her lunchbag (treats for quiet sacrament time). Once I put goodies in the bag, she walks around with it all morning long... and heaven help anyone who tries to take it from her!!!

And finally, the family picture...

(Kylie blinked, Kacey kept running to see the picture after the beep, however that meant the picture was about to take so all our pictures are of her running toward the camera... so this was really the best we could do!)

4 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Kylie is adorable!!! That is so creative that she would do that all on her own! Also cute dresses this Sunday! I swear you find all the cute girls clothes!!1

thepainterfamily said...

ahhhh, all that girliness...I love the "Getting REady" pics! how fun!

The Foulgers said...

Wow, she is already painting her own nails? She is one talented girl. I swear as a family grows, it makes it harder to get a decent picture. We hardly even try to get family pictures anymore!:)

Mikki said...

So adorable! Love the picture of her walking with her tights between her toes.