Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh SO Yummy!

So today, it was placed in my mind that I wanted Cafe Rio (thanks Erin :) hehe). There's one in Summerlin and I have yet to go... (yes it's been about 3 years since my last Cafe Rio experience)... and I had to muster up the energy anyways today to meet Matthew at work because we needed to buy a new computer (every morning this one starts is a shock to me)...

SO we went to Cafe Rio for lunch. I had my yummy grilled chicken salad, ahhhhhhhhhhh. It's so funny because we were sitting there and Matthew looks at me and he goes, "you're gonna put this on the blog, huh?" YUP! It was so fabulous, and there wasn't even a line. I mean, in Utah, by BYU I remember standing in line for 60-90 minutes to get the fabulous salad I crave. There were like 4 people in line, it was marvelous, made my day!!!

2 comments:

Zac and Kaylan said...

I am a couple thousand miles away from my delicious Cafe Rio Salad! Great! Now you have me craving one! Thanks!

Nicole said...

I went tonight and it was soooo good!