Friday, January 18, 2008

Ky....eeeeeeeeeeeee

(ps.. picture is from a few weeks ago, my Christmas stuff has been put away!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past week Kacey has learned how to say "Kylie," although it sounds more like Ky (pause) eeeeeeee. It's so precious coming out of her sweet little voice, and I give her a lot of credit... Kylie is a hard word to say especially for a 16 month old. I guess she hears us say it so often, that it comes natural. Although, it's a little less cute when it's about 3 AM... and Kacey's in her crib, "Ky eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ky eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Luckily, they are in separate bedrooms. I could not imagine what would happen if they weren't!

7 comments:

mae said...

Awww, how cute! Write that stuff down! Its amazing how quickly you can forget all their cuteness!!!

Missy said...

Ok, so I just saw Anjilla's ticker and now yours!! WOW, I'm so excited for you. I'm also glad to have some more prego's with me!

dadTB said...

Nicole and Matt,

Congratulations! Aunt Julie and I are so happy for the two of you.

I guess this is the wave of the future... finding out family matters on the blogs... :-)

The third child is always the best child... That's coming from the third of three sons, of course!

Love,
Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom

Nicole said...

Nicole was "chompin' at the bit" to tell people. She isn't as patient as me! :) So we thought, let's put this up and see who finds out.

Thanks for congrats. Even though I am excited for a 3rd, I am partial to the firstborns of the world. We have it all in order! Ha!

-Matt

Heather said...

wow congrats!!! When are you due?? Oh i'm bummed that i'm not in the ward now...it was so fun last year with all the babies being born and it will be just as much fun this year!! Good Luck and Congrats again!!!! :)

Adam and Samantha said...

YEEEEAAAAHHHH =) We are so excited for you!!! I'm hope your feeling well Nicole! Let us know when you find out what your having!

Shallan said...

Congrats, what is in the water at the ward. I know I won't be using the water fountain at the church for a while. This is exciting.