Saturday, November 10, 2007

D*I*S*N*E*Y*L*A*N*D... part 1

This is the first post of pictures, but I know the gals check the blogs Sunday afternoons :) so I wanted to have something posted for you. Yes, we were the family (everyone sees) that were all dressed alike- festive with a Mickey Mouse on the left corner of our shirts. But we spice it up a bit and color coordinate according to gender. Girls in red, boys in blue (well, Matthew in blue... mainly because I couldn't find his in the same color and right size)

They decorated for Christmas already. They must have known I was coming. I am so lucky to have such a cute family!!! CA Adventure, the next day... coordinating colors, same sweatshirt design.
I have more pictures to post later.
Tired doesn't even begin to describe me right now... but we had such a good time and the memories and pictures are priceless. Kylie went on everything but the Tower of Terror. Kacey's first ride was Dumbo- a family favorite that's for sure.

When you go the an amusement park with my bunch, you GO to the amusement park. Kylie and Matthew go early, like as soon as it opens. Kacey and I stroll in about an hour later... with incessant phone calls from my fabulous husband, "are you coming??? where are you?" Because I'm going to miss something that won't be there after 8:30 am!

Anyway, park hopping yesterday for 10+ hours and I'm beat. Just for clarification, that meant no quick trips back to the hotel... the whole 10+ hours in the parks... and that was day 3.

Word to the wise (lesson learned on our end)... when debating on if you should take the playpen or not... take it. ALWAYS TAKE IT! We decided Kacey would sleep with me, and Kylie would sleep with Daddy... we wouldn't need the playpen. Right? Wrong. Kacey was so out of her element, so overtired, she cried for a grueling 90 minutes (pass off back and forth so our ears could have a rest) until finally falling asleep.

Matthew wanted me to post this, boasting his 650,000 score. That's Kylie's little head popping up on the right, but you can see who was really into it!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Glad to see you had as much as fun as us.Disneyland is such a magical place.I enjoy it way more now that I have kids of my own.Their little faces are priceless, looking in awe.

Missy said...

Glad you guys had a good time. I'm so jealous!

dadTB said...

Simply Fantastic! When are you taking Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom to Disneyland!? I've never been west of Texas and Aunt Julie hasn't been further west than the Allegheny River, Pa. (lol)

The pictures are fabulous and the coordinating outfits really cute.

I've noticed how Matt always leans his head into the girls when taking a picture. Aunt Julie thinks that's so cute.

I really like the last photo of Matt blasting his way through the Buzz Lightyear ride. Kylie's little head popping up is just priceless.

There's a little child in every one of us and DisneyLand will certainly find that child.

Love,
Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom

p.s. Anxiously waiting for the next round of photos!

The High Family- said...

That is so great that you guys got to go to Disneyland. I bet your kids loved it. Love the pic with Mater, Dallin would have died if he saw Mater. Glad you had a good time!

Nicole said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait until Bailey is old enough to go. I love Disneyland!

Amy said...

You guys are hilarious..and adventerous! Sounds like an exausting but funfilled 3 days!