Thursday, April 19, 2007

The battery's dead in the digital camera...

and heavens if I know where the charger is in the mix of things! So, no pictures for a few days. But rest assured, Kylie and Kacey are still brilliant and gorgeous (as am I, if anyone cares!) :P

But, I wanted to mention that Kylie started PRESCHOOL on Tuesday. I had her all pepped for it the day before. We woke up early and got ready, and she walked in and told the teacher (Miss Patti), "I'm going to school today!" She was there for 2.5 hours and did great! They learned about the letter 'u,' so now all I hear is about umbrellas and clouds and rain. She's also learning the Pledge of Alligence.

She goes every Tues. and Thurs. for 2.5 hours... it's wonderful. She has such a blast! We're so proud of our little big girl! It's also nice because she's the youngest in there. At first, I was a little nervous about that because it's a class for 3-4 year olds... and she's a young 3. But my wonderful Aunt Judy explained that it's great because Kylie can constantly be learning from the other kids. And I really do believe that to be true!!!

No comments: