Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tinkerbells and the Homecoming Game

SO!  Apparently we have some fun connections with Legacy High School, and Matthew was asked to drive a fancy vehicle for the Homecoming Court.... AND the school theme this year (which they decorated their floats all with) was Disney movies and Disney princesses... SO our said connections let us dress the girls up and be in the Homecoming Parade at the high school football game on Friday night!
Us gearing up to go!
 Did not plan on it being so cold.  Kylie and Kacey were gone getting ready to be a part of the parade, I had Kloey bundled in my arms, guarding my purse with the hoodlums to either side of me (ready to tell them to watch their language), with camera in hand... poor Kadyn was struggling.  It was late, naptime wasn't too good that day, but James stepped up to the plate and filled in and kept Kadyn warm.  Matthew's less than thrilled, but me and his mom are good friends so it's okay... for now :)

The vehicle line up... Ferrari, Prowler, and Lamborghini
It's hard to see, but the girls are in the front seat waving to the crowd... Matthew's driving.  AND James' dad announces at the games and gave a huge SHOUT OUT to the girls... super cool! :)

Matthew's coveted vehicle... but Andrew owned the shop, so he gets the fanciest car... only fair :)
Fun night, gotta say I was exhausted by the time we got home.  AND it made me feel old.  No details, but looking around while I was there... I'm getting old.  Not cool.

No comments: