Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Pictures


How do you know it's Fast Sunday?
Momma's super cranky, that's how!  When I realized that I'd fasted about 7 hours longer than Matthew (longer than necessary really), I downed about 4,000 calories in about 20 minutes... I was starved!  Did I mention it took Matthew FOREVER to get home today after church clean-up... and the fact that I was hungry didn't help.  I'm not nice when I'm hungry.  Luckily, we had Chili's leftovers!!!


Wow, look at Kylie.... she looks so old to me. :(


Yes, new dresses... part of my Gymboree fun shopping times! 

Okay, now we've entered the dreaded phase... the every Sunday, "how much longer does she have until she can go into Nursery so I can actually listen in church without standing in the hallway with a tired, mobile baby??? phase."  That and I was hungry, as stated above... so I was slightly irritable too. :)  But don't be confused, she may be gorgeous... but she's one stubborn little thing.  I think (please, I hope I'm wrong) more than Kylie was at this age.  Ugh, the toddler years...