Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Pictures

Did you notice the lighter color wall in the background?! We've been busy little bees. I really think it makes the room look brighter! Matthew's been doing all my painting (all over the house), it's been fun... for me, since I just sit and await the end result. It hurts my wrist when I start, so it's easier for him just to do it :)
*******
My sweet little sailors!This is our chaos of morning time before church. Matthew decided to document it for us I guess. Everyone's dressed, hair's done, toe nails are all freshly painted (the cholorine in the pool takes it off pretty fast so the girls are forever bugging me to repaint their toes)...
**Notice my grout--- on my hands and knees again scrubbing for hours with a toothbrush. Sadly, I think this is going to be an every year event. At least this year it's done. See I don't paint, but I scrub grout.And here we are quickly trying to get some hot chicken parm- fresh from the oven- down everyone's little mouths. I love a food that all my girls will gladly open their mouths really big for. (example: Kylie!) Kadyn's in the back in her high chair finishing her lunch- she also had chicken parm fresh from the food processor. Kacey looks dazed :) What is that face?! It's so funny, I couldn't crop her out... and yes, Matthew's walking around taking pictures of us all as we're pressed for time trying to run out the door.

2 comments:

Mikki said...

You're so awesome Nicole!! Grout scrubbed and chicken parm before church? Way to go. You're inspiring. Seriously. And thanks for your sweet comments today about Ashley. :o)

The Foulgers said...

That is so funny, we had chicken parm for dinner as well. My kids will all it it good too!
You new painted wall looks really pretty. I had to scroll back through old posts to see the old color.
I remember when you cleaned grout last year. It looks good, but I know that's a lot of work.