Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back from Vacation

So many pictures to choose from (500+), I'm not sure where to start.
But we are home- Kacey spiked a fever. For the past 24 hours, she hasn't gone below 100... mostly around 102-103, but as high as 104.8. :( She's cranky and tired. So let me just post one picture for now from our trip, and I'll do more later when I can sort through...


Going across left to right: Rosie and Bryan, Brad and Amanda, Addy, Grandpa, Kacey, Kadyn, Grandma, Kylie, Aaron and _______ (insert girlfriend/wife here, we're waiting Aaron!!!), me and Matthew

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Sorry to hear about Kasey, I hope she is better soon.
I can't wait to see/hear more about your trip.

thepainterfamily said...

Oh man, that sounds like a bad news fever! hope she is feeling better soon!

Adam and Samantha said...

Bryan didn't use any sunblock.