Friday, June 5, 2009

Ummm...

Naptime's been rough in our house over the last week. Kacey's been reluctant, and I'd give up and say she's outgrowing it (like I did with Kylie)... except for the fact that she really needs it! If she's doesn't get her nap, you can tell... and she cries all afternoon long. Everything will set her off. So I try desparately to get her down to nap.
****
I used to be able to shut her door. No good. She's walks out, I put her back in. She walks back out in 5 minutes. Repeat routine 100 times.
So we use a baby gate. No good, she's learned to climb over it.
So we double baby gate it. Oh yeah, Matthew and I are pros. We learned this trick from Kylie.
****
I walked up the steps and this is what I found.

So I peek in, and this is what I see. Now I'm nervous. I didn't hear her at all, so I'm not sure where she is.

And this bed is JUST right!

At least she's asleep.

Although this isn't a habit I want to create. It's bad enough she wanders in the middle of the night and I usually wake to her head on my pillow. But she's staking claim now! :)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

What a Q-T! Hope you have an awesome weekend! ♥ HUGS ♥

Missy said...

too cute! oh, we are going through the same nap time drama, as we speak. i am so not ready for chloe to be done with them yet!!

Jared and Kari said...

So dang cute!

The Foulgers said...

There is nothing worse than when kids decide they no longer need naps. I don't think they understand how bad us momma's need them! She sure is cute though!