Saturday, November 22, 2008

Real Men Sparkle

Love my husband... he read Twilight (mainly to see what we were all gawking about). He actually read it to me every night and finished it fairly fast (not 2 days like me) but about a week and a half. Today he sat with me to see MY movie. And he actually liked it, he didn't make fun at all, and said it was good. Even asked pertinent questions while we were watching it and making comparisons to the book. And I know when it comes out on dvd, he'll watch it with me again.
Your the greatest :) Thanks babe.
*For Christmas I'll get you the t-shirt, "I'm Her Edward."* They'll love that at basketball ;P

1 comment:

dadTB said...

Okay... Aunt Julie and I got to see the movie today.

The character building was really slow. I enjoyed the action scenes with the vampires showing off their abilities.

Robert Pattinson portrayed Edward rather well. I wasn't too impressed with Kristen Stewart in the role as Bella.

Maybe it has something to do with Kristen being 28 yr. old and playing a junior in high school.

Robert is 22 years old andI remember him as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)... Cool!

Oh, well...
Love,
Aunt Julie and Uncle Tom