Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Girl!

No Sunday Morning Pictures, sorry. Matthew left for a leadership meeting at 7 am, and he called and said he wasn't coming home so he could save us seats for Stake Conference. He also wanted us- me and the girls- to get there kinda early because our Temple President (who used to be his Mission President in England) was going to be speaking and he wanted the girls to meet him. Yeah, so even with the additional hour from the time change I still couldn't get us all ready and out the door by 9:45 am AND do pictures. Next week is Kadyn's blessing, so I'll bombard all of you with pictures then :)
******************
SO last night we attempted Kacey sleeping like a big girl.

Matthew did it, I was 100% against it. I was worried she'd play with her lamp or her piggy bank, do something to hurt herself (she'll always seem like a little baby to me) and I don't need another munchkin roaming the halls at night. Shockingly, she did not get out all night!!! Kylie was all over the place when we did this to her, but not sweet little Kacey. She's such a big girl :) Fingers crossed it keeps going this good.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! That is great~! What an adorable Big Girl she is too :)

Nicole said...

That is so nice she slept in her big girl bed. I hope she keeps it up for you. What a little cutie.

Zac and Kaylan said...

Okay my big question for you is,"How is she doing at naptime?" "Does she get herself out of bed in the am or do you go get her?" Zac totally thinks we should put Haley in a single bed as soon as my Step-mom leaves after the baby comes. I am thinking porta crib. I can't deal with being up all night with a baby and then up super early with a kid who won't stay in her bed. If she won't take a nap in the single bed during the day I am not going to get a break when I need it. Let me know what you think and how things are going! I listened to parts of the Twilight sdtk today! Pretty good!

thepainterfamily said...

yeah! she IS a big girl! how awesome that she stays put! :) and...you're tagged!