She did a really good job remembering the words and doing the hand motions!
Kylie and her teacher Mrs. Tate, who's all decked out and really made it fun for the kiddos.
1. Happy Children~ those moments where all is calm, everyone is happy and playing nice, i love those moments!
2. Kadyn hugs~ when I pick her up and she's on my chest/shoulder, she lifts her arms up as if holding onto me too. It's her own version of a hug, I don't know if it's intentional or a natural response type thing or if it's just comfortable for her but I LOVE IT!
3. Baby swings~ it buys me a little time.
4. Kacey, right after she comes out of the tub, loves to be wrapped in her towel with the hood right over her eyes and tightly snuggled (this is before the jammie competition). I love doing the snuggle time, she literally falls into my lap and she closes her eyes and we rock back and forth.
5. Today is a very special day, I met my hot hubby 9 years ago today at a church dance. He was DJing, and he was mighty fine with his freshly blond tipped stylin' hair. I'm thankful that he and I just happened to meet there 9 years ago!