Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Preschool Trip to the Dentist







This was super fun! I got to go with "Tater Tots Preschool "to go meet Dr. Bryan the Dentist, who is Tate's dad and was so great with all the kids. I was really shocked by it all, well maybe impressed is a better word. The kids were so well behaved! They were quiet and polite. We all stayed in one room while there were other patients all around getting their teeth worked on.
I took pictures of all the kids whose moms I know, so here are your kids too! I was completely surprised that Kylie was so happy to sit in the chair, and she let him poke around in her mouth, very willingly and happy! This was such a great experience... I've been dreading taking her to the dentist (we had a pacifier for how long???) and this experience was fun and exciting and it's going to make our first "real" trip there so much easier! Thanks Tate, you're awesome!!!
This is James Hendricks, he was such the personality. I loved this picture with his mouth wide open! His mom told him that if he was good and sat in the chair and let Dr. Bryan help his teeth, then he was going to get beans in his jar, and then he'd get to play a special video game. Good job Rochelle, totally worked!
This is Mason Mohlman, he was so cute! He got in the chair and covered his eyes... I guess he was thinking, "if I can't see you, then it's really not that bad." But he was such a good sport about it. I don't think he really wanted to sit there, but he did it anyway :)
And here's Riley Mecham, she was so good! First one in the chair, happy as anything and very sweet to pose for a quick picture! She opened her mouth nice and wide and let Dr. Bryan look at all her teeth!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so glad that you went and documented it all for us! Looks like a fun time. Riley kept telling me how nice Dr. Bryan was.

Sheri said...

Thanks for being the super mom,and taking pics of our little ones. I had a feeling Mason was going to play shy.All the pictures are cute.

Sheri said...

Oh yeah,can you please email me those pictures if you have time.I would love to have them for my scrapbook.