Friday, November 30, 2007

Flashback Friday

It's been a while since I did a Flashback Friday. Since it's actually raining here today, I thought I'd look back in our files for some snowy pictures. This is our Utah house, 11/01/04.
Snow, what's that?!?!?Christmas 2004, Kylie was 9 months old.******************************************************
Okay, so Matthew's job can be pretty cool. I never know what he's going to call and tell me. He's called to say he's in Nicholas Cage's house (Carrot Top's house, who's not as skinny in person he said), he's golfed with John Elway (ex-Bronco's QB), met a Laker Coach and he gave Matthew his phone numbers (including home phone, Matthew was thrilled because he has hidden dreams of being a Scout) he knows the bass player (I think) from Fuel... he's met some people on Big Brother... etc.etc.etc just really random stuff.... here were just a few pictures from his "excursions."

This guy means nothing to me, which shows my love for sports. I think his name is Ron Jarowski (and I'm sure I butchered the spelling)... I think he's an ex-Eagles QB and now a sports commentator for Monday Night Football. Not sure, but Matthew thought it was pretty awesome.
Yeah... so Matthew calls me to say that he's just hanging out with Jon Bon Jovi. So I'm like, "you cut out, it sounded like you said Jon Bon Jovi." Yup...
(I cropped this picture a bit... Matthew didn't feel the need to be IN a photo with him, so he took a picture of someone who works for him and Jon)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What's your profile name on Projectplaylist.com? I'm trying to add you on there! I'm 'Annjilla' if you get to it first.

Anonymous said...

What does Matthew do that he gets to meet all these cool people?!?

Nicole said...

he's in management for adt security, and his company does a lot of sporting sponserships and whatnot so those events are how he meets a lot of people.

that and when famous people move into las vegas, they get security systems for their home. and since matthew runs the residential department, everything goes through him... and for the "more pricey" jobs he'll make an appearance to ensure the customer (famous person) is happy with everything.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey there Boyds! Great blog! I got your card today and it looks like you are all doing great, very cute girlas! Thanks for keeping in touch. Check us out on our blog too.

Take care and KIT
The Hursts